AGM Welcomes New Board Members
May 07 2016
AGM for National Credit Providers Association
The AGM was held on 6th May in Sydney and is always an important event for the Association where the CEO and Board provide a summary of the achievements for the past year and an indication of where the NCPA is heading and an overview of some of the issues and changes currently facing the industry.
The AGM is also a time when exiting Board Members are thanked for their contribution throughout their term as Directors as is always tinged with a little sadness for the loss of their particular skills and personalities that they bring to the Board. This year the AGM thanked and farewelled three valued Board members:
- John Brophy from Cash Converters had served on the Board for 7 years
- Linda Foster From WebMoneyLine served on the Board for 2 years
- Jeremy Thorpe from Fair Go Finance served on the Board for 4 years.
The AGM also welcomed two new Directors to the Board:
- Michael Rudd - General Manager of Money3
- Rory Matthews - Director of Compuscan
This year saw a change of compostion of the Board of Directors by welcoming Rory Matthews as the first Associate Member to sit on the Board. Rory will be able to bring a unique perspective of a third-party service provider to the industry issues tackled by the Board.